15.10.13

Lea Michelle Speaks About Cory.


Following the loss of her dearly beloved Fiancé Cory Monteith to a fatal cocktail of champagne and heroin just a few months ago, grieving Lea Michele spoke out for the first and last time to the American press about her loss.

Speaking ahead of the American premiere of the Glee tribute episode, ‘For me personally I have lost two people: Cory and Finn,' said Lea who was not only Cory's off screen partner, but also his on screen love.

Before Monteith's death in July, the two had plans to marry. After a stint in rehab in early 2013, the couple seemed stronger than ever. Supportive and caring, it was said to be Lea who encouraged him to get take the steps to beat his addiction.

'I woke up everyday thinking I was I some sort of spell or something, that I was lucky enough to have him in my life,' said the Glee actress discussing her beautiful relationship with Cory.

'There was no greater man than Cory, so for the time we spent together, I consider myself very lucky,' she said poignantly. Many of the Glee cast and creators have been quoted commending Lea for her bravery and strength whilst back on the set of Glee.

Beautiful and reflective, the Cory Monteith tribute episode will air in the UK on Friday at 8pm. After mixed reviews from American fans one thing that is for certain you’ll need a big box of tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment