20.11.14

Im A Celeb - New Campmates!



Im A Celeb love to throw a few extra campmates into the mix at some point but it’s not normally until a good 10 days into the show, however with Gemma ‘I love myself too much’ Collins quitting that may have led to us getting some fresh blood a little sooner than expected.

The ladies are finally getting a bit of eye candy – Michael just doesn’t quite do it for us – in the form of Jake Quickenden and the erm, well then there’s Edwina Currie too!

Jake Quickenden – Jungle Profile



Age – 26
Shits his pants over – Rats
Going to miss – Food

Pro’s – will look damn good under the shower and is bloody lovely.
Con’s – only just left the X Factor comforts, might struggle to adapt.

It’s been a busy year for Jake what with getting booted off X Factor (lucky escape) and now heading into the jungle, but they’re opportunities Jake is keen to relish.

I said yes straight away. It is such an amazing show. I used to watch it with my older brother and we both said we’d love to do it one day. It’s a real adventure and it is going to be so much fun.”

I am going to take this opportunity with both hands. I want to relish everything that is thrown at me. I actually haven’t stopped grinning since I got offered this.

He’s not going in there to win it, but we reckon King Jake has a nice ring to it.

Edwina Currie – Jungle Profile



Age – 68
Shits her pants over – bad smells and being nibbled
Going to miss – The hubby

Pro’s – she isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind
Con’s – she isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind

Having previously turned down a stint in the jungle Edwina says she isn’t going to pull any punches and is looking for a big adventure.

I am 68 and I like having adventures,” she admits. “If an advanced stage of life is not an adventure, then you might as well give up on everything! This will certainly be something I have never experienced before.”

Her granddaughter is going to be over the moon with Edwina appearing on the show and we reckon a few others might too… could be a dark horse.

You can catch Jake and Edwina entering the jungle TONIGHT on ITV at 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment