20.10.14

INTERVIEW - Sam Reece



Sam’s face may look incredibly familiar, not only does he grace you telly screens every evening in the Boohoo adverts but he’s also one of the stars of our Man Candy section (you can see why). Well his face is about to get even more familiar as he launches his official 2015 calendar! We spoke to Sam about a busy 2014, those adverts and of course his ridiculously good-looking calendar…

Hi Sam, 2014 seems like it's been a crazy year for you, has it felt as great and hectic as it's looked?

It has been really busy, but I'm loving every single minute of it! This year has gone so fast I haven’t had time to sit back and relax.

We see your face on our telly most nights in the boohoo adverts, were they fun to film?

They’re so great to film. We all have such a laugh and get to go film in some fantastic locations. It’s great working with Boohoo, we’re like one big family.

Do you get recognised/perved over a lot in public now? What's that like?

I do! It still feels strange but it's a good feeling, the fact that people want to have a picture with me or just say hello and then seeing the smile on their faces or how excited they get; it makes me smile.

Your 2015 calendar is out now! Are you excited?

Definitely! I cannot wait for everyone to see it, I’m so happy with it!

What made you want to do one?

The tweets I was getting from my followers constantly asking for me to do one, it was that much in demand I went with it and did it; I couldn’t not.

How different was it shooting for your own calendar over a normal shoot!?

It was near enough the same but I really enjoyed it because I got to style and direct the whole shoot. All 13 pictures are all exactly what I wanted and I’m very happy with the outcome.

Can you describe your calendar in 3 words?

Hairy. Tatted. Eyes. You'll know why I said ‘eyes’ when you buy it…

What’s it like thinking people are going to have your face on their wall for the next 12 months?

This is really strange that people are wanting me on there wall and the tweets I'm getting about how exited people to have it; I feel honoured.

You're at soccer six this coming weekend, are you looking forward to that?

Yes! it's always great meeting people that have come to see you and as I said before, one 2 second photo makes some peoples day.

If people want to see even more of you, what can they catch you doing next?

Keep your eyes peeled haha!

You can get your hands on Sam’s Official 2015 Calendar here… www.celebritymerchandise.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment