15.7.13

Big Brother - Daley Removed


Daley Removed From BBUK House.

Big Brother and controversy go hand in hand and last night is one of the most shocking. 

Daley and Hazel have had some form of ‘romance’ brewing for the past two weeks now and the other night the duo were seen getting to know each other a little better under the sheets of the safe house.
However things took a sour turn on last nights online live feed as Daley aggressively slapped Hazel on the bum, which she didn’t take too kindly to. Things escalated once live feed had ended with several sources reporting his behaviour became more and more threatening, clasping Hazel round the throat, pinning her to the bed and using language such as ‘"Do you want me to go f**king mad now? Do you remember when I said yeah when I go mad it's f**king scary... doesn't mean I'm gonna hit you but it's scary s**t." Hazel responded with ‘go for it’ to which Daley warned ‘"Have some respect for your f**king elders, yeah do you understand me… 'cos if you don't… I'll finish you... Respect your f**king elders, before I nut you one."

Daley has since been removed from the Big Brother house.

Tune into to tonights show Channel 5 10pm where everything will be addressed. 

All info via BBUK & Digital Spy.

2 comments:

  1. I love hazel and I did have respect for daley but I do think he was wrong to do what he dud but then again he was drunk so maybe bb should have taken that into account and asked hazel what she wanted to happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think regardless of whether he was drunk or even Hazels thoughts on the situation he exhibited aggressive and threatening behaviour which is against BB's fundamental rules.

    ReplyDelete