31.7.14

Holly Hagan, 'The Singer'.



Prepare to be shocked and amazed; we certainly were! Geordie Shore’s Holly Hagan can sing… really! And to prove it she’s released an actual track!

Holly has teamed up with dance music giants, All Around The World, to create the track and it’s no doubt going to surprise plenty of people; something she’s incredibly excited about. Holly said, “I never thought I’d have the opportunity to be able to make my own music record, it’s like a dream come true.”

The track is a cover of Kelis’s ‘Milkshake’, which was a huge hit (prepare to be amazed again) over 10 years ago, seriously! (We feel old). Holly has vamped up the track giving it a whole new Clubland twist, turning into an instant dance floor filler.

I’ve always been a fan of the song, and now I’ve given my own take on it. Since my early teens, I’ve always loved Clubland, and dance music and so do all my friends. This track is unapologetically Clubland.

I hope everyone can have a sing and dance along to it, and just have fun, because that is my intention.

The whole idea came about when Holly was partying, no surprise there, and heard a Milkshake bootleg featuring 50 Cent and Mary J Blige. Falling in love with the song lead her to producer/DJ Steve Cocky and the rest as they say is history.

If you’re a big Geordie Shore fan, the whole, Holly can sing thing, might not be the biggest shock. As she starred in a homemade YouTube clip along side Charlotte Crosby where she showed off her powerful voice covering City High ‘What Would You Do’. However to most, this is somewhat of a revelation! Don’t just take our word for it though, check out Holly’s skills for yourself…


No comments:

Post a Comment