Episode 6 already!! Wednesday’s episode gave us fashion drama, new looks, more Ricky action and polo. When we say polo we mean people at the polo, nobody wants to watch actual polo. Here’s what we learnt…
1. Elliott spray-painted those jeans over Damn Wright; it’s the only logical explanation.
2. Gemma loves Bobby more than bread, initially a loving gesture but on closer inspection who actually loves bread on its own?
3. His mouth was saying no but Diags’s feet were saying yes, oh yes.
4. In Essex it takes 4 men to buy a pair of shoes.
5. Making all your kids friends one day shouldn’t sound sinister, somehow Ferne made it.
6. Ricky was getting his Yoda on again and the bit-of-rough-sexy-stubble was back.
7. New Grace sounds just like old Grace… unfortunately.
8. We couldn’t agree more with Chloe! It’s raining and you arrange a garden meet Charlie?! Did you not even consider the hair frizz!!
9. We didn’t pay much attention to what Charlie was saying, we were more focused on wondering if he physically can’t grow more facial hair or if it’s style choice.
10. Victoria Beckham certainly wouldn’t get offended if Kat Slater didn’t like her fashion show.
11. Vas chose an event where everyone is dressed super dapper to go camo… we so don’t understand being on trend.
12. Arg gets 64% less twatish when he’s around Lydia.
13. Grace finds Fran intimidating. This is the same Fran who looks like she’d lose a fight with a Borrower! She would however win a mouthy match against a 13-year-old chav.
14. Tom went from Polo Gent to Grease Lightening Hunk during his outfit change. We know which we prefer…
15. Elliott isn’t good at speeches? Lies! We recall several of his Wright almighty monologues he so loves to share.
16. Vas, Jaz, Paz… she’s got a degree in buying and merchandising, alright!
17. Agent Ricky went straight in with the killer question, Arg & Lydia? He got it from a never to a who knows within seconds.
18. We know Fran and Grace had an argument of sorts but we have no idea what was said, we had to press mute.