16.9.14

Celebrity Juice - Gino D'Acampo Join the Panel.



With Holly Willoughby set to burst she’s off on maternity leave, meaning Celebrity Juice need a stand in captain. When Fearne Cotton went on maternity leave it was Kelly Brook that kept her seat warm but this time they’re going in a whole new exotic direction with Gino D’Acampo; all the way from Sheffield.

Celebrity Juice kicked off its 12th series last Thursday with Holly but Gino will be taking her place from this weeks show.

Keith Lemon commented: “Looking forward to having me old pal from Sheffield cover for Holly whilst she's sprouting. I don't know how he's gonna keep up that fake Italian accent for a whole series but it's gonna be fantastico! As Gino says, or when he's out of character 'reet good'!

Gino D’Acampo added: “I actually can’t believe it’s true…it’s going to be the gig of my year!  A show where I can express myself, not through food, but through my sex positions.  Which I will be very happy to demonstrate with Fearne.”

Gino is no stranger to the panel and fans will no doubt be delighted with the decision to have him on the show week in week out, there’s guaranteed laughs aplenty when Gino unleashes his not so secret or subtle naughty side.

The 2nd show of the 11 episode series airs Thursday, 10pm on ITV2.

No comments:

Post a Comment