19.8.13

BBUK - Our Final Predictions.


It's been a long ol' summer yet equally, its flown by. We've waved goodbye to a housemate week by week (except when it was the whole fake eviction thing) and now the final is upon us, 5 housemates remain (6 people) all (definitely not all) in the running to take the winners spot. Here's what WE think will happen...

Big Blogger @scottaylorr


1st place – Sam
I think Sam should win Big Brother 2013. He deserves it the most he's been the most genuine housemate, he's loveable and he's made everyone laugh especially in the last 4 weeks since coming out of his shell. Sam's also the only housemate who'll be an inspiration to a lot of people as a lot of deaf people will now have the confidence to start speaking up for themselves.

2nd place – Gina
Gina's a bitch. But a likeable one. She's been really entertaining from the start and reminds me of Nikki Grahame (another loveable Big Brother housemate). She's also started to realise how you don’t need a lot of money to have fun in life and I think the house may have changed the way she uses her money. She doesn't deserve to win though so that’s why I think she may come in 2nd place.

3rd place – Dexter
It's killing me to write this but I think Dexter will come in 3rd place.  He's obviously liked by the public (Grandmas, Nans and Nana’s). Personally I’ve not liked him in the house. He's been fake, evil and a massive game player. Be ready for plenty of Booing tonight.

4th place – Charlie
I think Charlies been the dark horse of the group. I never thought she would of made it to the final. Since her mum left she has come out of her shell more and I think the public have liked this from her. She's been a bit wild at times but I don’t think she'll change.

5th place – Jack & Joe
I think Jack & Joe  are going to be the first out tonight. I personally am bored of them now. So it wouldn’t be a surprise if they do end up in 5th place tonight. At the start I did think they were going to win it because of how outgoing, bubbly and funny they were but its hard to stay that way being in the house for that long and now they're boring.

Editor @ItsBizNews 

1st place – Dexter
This is more out of wishful hope and personal preference. I’ve had a soft spot for little ol’ Dex since the very start and its grown over the weeks. He’s had the toughest ride and never once complained. Up for eviction at every possible opportunity, it’d be the fairytale ending to see him crowned the winner (just imagine his little face).

2nd place – Gina
Gina has been the bookies favourite for weeks now, and one of mine. A real riches to rags story. The first time Gina washed her own glass was her turning point with the public, easily one of the most hated housemates on launch night she’s done the impossible and turned it around.

3rd place – Sam
Some are tipping Sam for the win, and honestly, I wouldn’t be annoyed if he did. He’s a genuinely nice guy in it all for the right reasons and hasn’t done a single thing to offend anyone, however I think this is the exact reason he won’t and shouldn’t win. He’s not had enough defining moments to get my vote.

4th place – Jack & Joe
I haven’t been their biggest fan throughout the series but once the bitching and Hazel worshipping subsided in recent weeks they’ve grown on me. Definitely not going to win or break into the top three but feel they’ve edged Charlie in the humour stakes grabbing them 4th place.

5th place – Charlie
She’s done great to make it to the final and has been a fantastic housemate providing us with countless highlights but having had boo’s in past weeks as well as her inability to have real conviction throughout the series she won’t pull in enough floating voters to challenge. 

Agree? Disagree? Let us know in the comments or on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment