23.8.13

CBB - Coming Up...



Coming Up on tonight's show… The Big Twist – LIVE

After entering the BB house Louie, Lauren and Sophie became members of the ‘Cult of Celebrity’ and in tonight’s show they’ll re-enter the main house and decide whether Carol, Ron or Courtney (who they shortlisted last night – we’ll get to that in a minute) will face eviction. LIVE.

In tonight’s highlights…

The alcohol flowed, mostly in Charlottes direction leading Vicky to comment it was for everyone and she should slow down. Charlotte didn’t take to kindly to this as she later vented in the diary room “she told us I wasn’t allowed another drink. I just think she is a bit of a stupid cow. I dunno. I love everyone but first impressions I thought Vicky was a bit hard on us.”



A shampoo incident leaves Courtney’s teddy bear in need of some sewing attention from Mario after a run in with Abz and the mangle.


The ‘Ceremony of Judgement’ takes place and the Cult pick three celebrities they are considering for eviction. Louie chooses Ron, Sophie chooses Courtney and Lauren chooses Carol.


Carol can’t work Courtney out, speaking in the diary room
I can’t get my head around Courtney, I just can’t. I have never seen anyone like her. She is like a real life Cindy doll. She is completely out of proportion. Tiny tiny legs, tiny hips and the tiniest waist and the biggest t*ts I have ever seen.”

Mario has his sights set on Carol and her legs.

Tune in to Channel 5, tonight at 9pm to watch the drama unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment