22.8.14

CBB - Coming Up... Day 4.


Tonight's LIVE twist...


We’ve been voting since Wednesday via the Big Brother App for the ‘Star of the show’ and tonight the result will be revealed live to the house.

The ‘Celebrity scrap heap’ will then be revealed in the Garden and the newly appointed ‘Star of the show’ will have to choose two housemates to send straight to the scrap heap.

Wearing drab jumpsuits they’ll only have scraps to eat which will be delivered to them in a scrap bucket; they’ll live on the heap for the duration of the task.

The ‘Star of the show’ will then be told they’ll have to send another housemate to the Scrap Heap the following morning. To help them with their decision they’ll be thrown a party that everyone bar the Scarp Heap celebs will be invited to. The housemates will have to impress the ‘Star of the show’ to avoid being named ‘least entertaining’ the next morning.

Any housemate on the Scrap Heap Sunday night will be up for nomination and facing eviction.


Day 4 in the Big Brother house…

Frenchy is discussing last night’s argument with Leslie and remarks “We were having so much fun and everyone just ruined it being mad at us”

Kellie tells Stephanie that she no longer wants to be in the house and won’t let it beat her, but she “doesn’t want to break down on bloody national TV”

Leslie and James discuss the film industry and Leslie says the US has “a hard on for Brits…You help me, I’ll help you…I’m your ticket to Hollywood!”

Dee talks about life after Benefits Street and says, “If I could change anything in the world, I’d just want it to go back to how it was before”

The Shopping Task

Claire and Frenchy wear green suits and both portray CGI monsters.


Claire goes full monster and roars as she destroys the town, but Frenchy doesn’t quite grasp what it is to be a monster and seems more taken with a toy Barbie.


Next they play a Scottish tree that’s scared of squirrels. Frenchy’s accent leaves a lot to be desired. Kellie advises Frenchy not to give up the day job and the agents both pick Claire as the winner.

After the task, Leslie unleashes the beast…

Gary offers Leslie some advice and says “You’re impossible to understand” before correcting him on what CGI means. Leslie snaps, “When I want your critique, I’ll ask…I’ll just tell you to shut the fu*k up! You have managed to alienate every single person in this House…How do you treat your four year old son? Do you treat him with any type of kindness? You act like you’re this big spiritual guru and you have not exhibited one ounce of kindness to a single person…And wipe that smirk off your fu*king face! You better stay the fu*k away from me!”


 In the Diary Room, an irate Leslie has a good ol’ rant and pleads with the UK to evict Gary.

Gary tells Big Brother “I’m doing my best but sometimes it doesn’t seem to be enough...I just want to be here, have a great time” He also says that it’s “not my intention” to put anyone down and admits that Leslie’s reaction was “comedy” and made him laugh.

Dee tells David and Ricci that she is missing her three Steven Gerrard calendars, when David reveals that he is naked in some of his photos, Dee says she wants a copy of his calendar too!


Leslie and Gary make amends and apologise to each other. Leslie says “It has nothing to do with you, I’ve not been able to sleep...I’m 18 years completely sober but when I drank they called me the tiny terror...I slap people!” Gary says that his apology is “very kind” and they finish the conversation with a hug.


Frenchy and Dee discuss the shopping budget and Frenchy is confused by how much they will receive. Kellie makes a comment to which Frenchy replies “I don’t need your advice” Kellie retorts “Don’t start being rude!” and they argue. Frenchy storms off saying, “Just stay away from me forever…I don’t want to talk to her anymore” Kellie jumps up and advises Frenchy, “Be very careful…Don’t cross me” and Dee steps in to diffuse the tension. The argument continues and Kellie jumps up again to tell Frenchy “Turn your fat arse and go over there”

 The Housemates fail this weeks shopping task.

Lauren tells the Housemates “I think Ricci’s a lovely, lovely boy. A mate forever, but I don’t fancy him. I don’t want him to think anything’s going to happen” Soon after, Ricci walks into the garden and George shouts “Lauren has told everyone she thinks you’re a sort!” Lauren looks embarrassed and walks away.


In the garden, Ricci tells Claire that he thinks Lauren is “gorgeous” and adds, “I don’t want to ruin things, I never get this way…ever”

James tells some of the Housemates that he doesn’t get Frenchy. “I don’t think there are any evil people in this House, however, there are some fu*king annoying people in this House”


 In the Pod, Kellie is crying before she is joined by Lauren. Kellie says, “I’ve never felt so weak and vulnerable…I’m going to explode in a minute...I’ve got to get out of here…it’s like prison” Lauren responds saying, “We all love you, it’s hard thing to do, especially for you.” In the bedroom, Audley says that the environment is too hard for Kellie adding, “You got be ready for it” A sympathetic Dee reassures Kellie saying, “You’re not Frank…You have hidden Kellie for so many years…Be Kellie!”


Tonight | Channel 5 | 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment