23.8.14

CBB - Coming Up... Day 5.


Day 5 in the Big Brother house...

Frenchy, makes a lot of noise looking for her beauty products. When she is asked to keep the noise down, Frenchy starts screaming and shouting. An irate Leslie shouts, “Get the fu*k out of here!” and she responds by saying, “I don’t care, I’m Frenchy…I don’t give a fu*k!” Leslie retorts, “You’re the saddest human being I’ve ever met in my life” and Frenchy responds, “I don’t give a fu*k bi*ch. I didn’t even know who you were, so shut the fu*k up” This prompts Leslie to ask, “Does anybody know who you are?...a whore is what you are” James then suggests that “Big Brother should get you a kennel, so you can sleep outside like a dog” When Big Brother calls Frenchy to the Diary Room she flashes her boobs as she leaves.


In the Diary Room, an unrepentant Frenchy tells Big Brother she was “trying to take a bath…I don’t think they’ve seen the crazy Frenchy one. So far, all they’ve seen is the chilled Frenchy. If you try to screw me over, I’m going to ruin your life…Nobody can tell me what to do. If I decide something, I go with it and stick with it forever. I do not care what you’re going to think or say. So, keep talking sh*t about me…It will make me famous”

Kellie tells Big Brother that she’s feeling “a lot better” and admits that she knew it would be a bad day yesterday, from the minute she woke up and reveals she would have walked if the door was opened.


Frenchy is hell bent on revenge and armed with a pair of scissors she heads for Leslies underwear.

Frenchy and her revenge continues as she throws spaghetti and rice on the floor and declares, “You’re really going to starve now!”

When confronted, Frenchy denies all involvement saying she was in the bathroom. Leslie is furious and screams, “You’re a sick bi*ch…I saw! What a sad, sad excuse for a human being…Honey, you’re trash. You’re white trash and sell your pu**y and sell your ti*ties…You’re out!” While she continues to deny any wrong doing, Leslie screams, “I saw you, you stinking French sl*t!” and tells some of the other Housemates, “I’m going to sh*t in her make up case!”

There’s yet more revenge as Frenchy pours water on some of the Housemates.


Dee then tries to calm Leslie down after he discovers she has destroyed his clothing. Frenchy comes to the kitchen and riles Leslie so much that he raises his hand as if to hit her and she responds by kicking out in his direction. (FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT)

George jokes that Frenchy should be sent back to America. Stephanie remarks that she doesn’t want her back in America


Edele tries to speak to Frenchy about her behaviour and advises her not to fight with everybody

Big Brother calls Frenchy to the Diary Room and issues her with a warning for “threatening behaviour” after she kicked out in Leslie’s direction.

Leslie is also called to the Diary Room where he asks Big Brother for assurance that he isn’t going to be stabbed. He is also warned by Big Brother over his threatening behaviour towards Frenchy.

Frenchy apologies but James isn’t impressed and says, “I don’t want you to apologise because someone has told you to apologise. It’s very different. That, for me, is not an apology”

Frenchy joins Leslie in the Pod and apologises for her “a mental breakdown” Leslie says, “My biggest character defect is that when I lose my temper, I lose the ability to edit…that’s not me” They hug and he admits, “This is an intense environment”

Big Brother gathers the Housemates and tells them that there will be no eviction and the Scarp Heap task is explained.

After Gary and Frenchy have left the House, James remarks, “At least the two freakos are in there together. I’m as scared of her as I am of him”

Big Brother throws Leslie a party, to celebrate being Star of the Show. Unbeknownst to the other housemates Leslie must decide on another Housemate he wants to throw on the Celebrity Scrapheap and that he must use the party to decide who is least entertaining.


Leslie is carried aloft by his housemates into the party, where Housemates are treated to party food and champagne.

Leslie chooses to send Kellie to the scrapheap. He goes on to give his reasons, which are heard by all the Housemates… except for Kellie who has already stormed into the garden.

In the Celebrity Scrapheap, Kellie cries under her cover and is comforted by Frenchy


Kellie tells Lauren that she wants to go home. Leslie tries to explain the reasoning behind his decision and she responds saying, “I don’t give a sh*t about your speech…you’re a little queen!” Lauren tries to act as mediator but Kellie storms off to the Diary Room and tells Big Brother, “I’d like to go home…If you think I’m going to put myself through highs and lows to give you entertainment value, you’ve got another thing coming.”

James and George are winding Audley up about his boxing career and make a joke about “73 seconds” Audley takes offence and suggests that they are “taking the pi*s” James says, “I’ll do what I want!” and Audley tells them they are being disrespectful and becomes angry.


Ricci tries to calm the situation when Big Brother interjects and asks Audley to go to the bedroom immediately. James says, “I’ve got no beef with you, but know one thing, I ain’t scared of you” Big Brother once again asks Audley to go to the bedroom.

TONIGHT | CHANNEL 5 | 9.10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment